Delivery Consultant - Subaru Docklands
We are currently looking for a energetic and organised Senior Delivery Consultant to join our well established team at Subaru Docklands!
- Work with a premium brand
- Great $$$ rewards & employee benefits
- Large Global organisation – develop your career
Trivett is a leading player in the automotive services sector operating in the distribution, retail and logistics markets for recognised brands such as Subaru, Volkswagen, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover and Bespoke brands.
Our people are our most valuable asset and we seek exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to providing outstanding customer experiences.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced and energetic Delivery Consultant to join our team at Subaru Docklands. In this role you will be responsible for managing the delivery and handover process to our customers. You will embody the highest standards of customer service and attention to detail, to ensure that Trivett is the most customer centric automotive retailer in Australia.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing, planning and organising the coordination of vehicle deliveries for our customers
- Coordinating with Stock Control to ensure accurate and timely preparation and turnaround of vehicles to be delivered
- Supporting a team of 3 delivery consultants
- Accurately preparing and finalising paperwork, including vehicle registration and tax invoicing
- Conduct handover of vehicle with customer, including demonstration of vehicle features
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction levels are met at vehicle handover through extensive product and accessory knowledge
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience in a similar client facing / customer service role
- Experience in the Automotive industry.
- A current VIC driver’s licence
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Need to be highly organised and have proven ability in time management
- Have proven ability in working in a fast paced, busy work environment
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and challenges on a daily basis
- Have effective and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Customer Service background
- Excellent remuneration and other great employee benefits
- Being a part of a Global company comes the opportunity to potentially work anywhere in the world
- Career progression for exceptional individuals
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to employee assistance program
- Company vehicle lease program
Trivett is a leading and continually evolving company that prides itself on it’s customer centricity so your customer focus will be second to none whilst being given the opportunity to innovate and bring ideas to the group.
To learn more about Trivett and to apply for this role, please visit: https://trivett.workable.com/