First Year Automotive Apprentices - Western Sydney
Accelerate your Career… And let your Apprenticeship start here!
Turn your passion for cars into a career! Are you someone who likes to tinker with cars or sell parts?
Are you looking to work with premium brands such as Subaru, Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, Honda, Peugeot, Citroen, Jaguar and Land Rover
- 2 year apprenticeship
- Accelerated on the job learning
- As an employee you receive employee benefits including joining our leased car program, discounted health insurance, shopping vouchers, reward and recognition programs etc.,
- On-going employment at the completion of your apprenticeship,
- You are an employee….as an Trivett Apprentice you are employed by US – no third parties!
- We provide financial assistance so you can build your own tool kit.
- The sky's the limit with your career potential within the Trivett group we can offer a variety of career opportunities beyond your apprenticeship.
- You receive a nationally recognised trade.
- Market leading retailer with premium, prestige and super luxury automotive brands
- Large dealer and service network with career development available
Gain the experience of working within a dealership, whist attaining a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
We are looking for candidates whom:
- Have a passion for all things cars or part sales.
- Have completed year 10 at school.
- Are motivated and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Are committed and willing to learn including attending training.
- Demonstrate care and attention to detail.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Can work well within large teams and follow processes and instructions.
- Are committed to a career within Automotive.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- Are able to work Monday to Friday.
- Can work in a safe manner.
- It's preferred that you hold a current drivers licence (min provisional licence).