2nd Year Automotive Apprentice Technician: Jaguar Land Rover Parramatta
Accelerate your Career… And let your Apprenticeship start here!
Turn your passion for cars into a career! Are you someone who likes to tinker with cars or sell parts?
- Opportunities existing in our dealerships in North Shore
- As an employee you receive employee benefits including joining our leased car program, discounted health insurance, shopping vouchers, reward and recognition programs etc.,
- On-going employment at the completion of your 4th year,
- You are an employee….as an Trivett Apprentice you are employed by US – no third parties!
- We provide financial assistance so you can build your own tool kit.
- Additional on the job training outside of the TAFE requirements.
- The sky's the limit with your career potential within the Trivett group we can offer a variety of career opportunities beyond your apprenticeship.
- You receive a nationally recognised trade.
Gain the experience of working within a dealership, whist attaining a nationally recognised qualifications:
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
Click on the apply now button to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!
We are looking for candidates whom:
- Have a passion for all things cars or part sales.
- Have completed year 10 at school.
- Are motivated and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Are committed and willing to learn including attending TAFE.
- Demonstrate care and attention to detail.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Can work well within large teams and follow processes and instructions.
- Are committed to a career within Automotive.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- Are able to work Monday to Friday.
- Can work in a safe manner.
- It's preferred that you hold a current drivers licence (min provisional licence) and own transport (preferred)