Technician - BMW
Trivett Classic leading the way forward in Australia.
Everything undertaken is focused on enhancing the pleasure of owning what is widely regarded as the best car in the world. Trivett Classic understands that BMW drivers are perfectionists and high achievers by nature, which means its team and facilities has always got a lot to live up to. For this reason, Trivett Classic is totally committed to defining and maintaining the exacting standards to which BMW customers truly deserve.
An opportunity now exists for a qualified Service Mechanic / Technician to join our team at BMW Parramatta.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- General servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Identifying additional work as required
- Correctly completing all work as per Manufacturer Repair Times Guide and Inchcape Automotive Retail standards
- Road testing vehicles
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per Repair Order instructions
- Conducting quality checks on all work
- Experience in the brand is preferable
- A current driver's licence
- Qualified technician
- Be passionate about the brand
- Ability to work in a busy service centre
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Have good eye for detail
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
An extremely attractive salary is on offer. You will be working in a clean and well lit environment with the very latest tools and technology and opportunities to develop your skills and career. Be rewarded with Inchcape's fantastic employee benefits, discounted health insurance and our company discounted vehicle lease program while working in a friendly and professional atmosphere, our workshop team members have been with us for many years. The successful candidate will receive on going manufacturer specific training and support.
To learn more about Trivett and to apply for this role, please visit: https://trivett.workable.com/