Technician - Sydney
- $44K - $63K + Super
- Great team environment
- Full time opportunity
Trivett is a leading player in the automotive services sector operating in the distribution, retail and logistics markets for recognised brands such as Subaru, VW, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover and Bespoke brands.
Trivett is part of the global Inchcape Group, which brings 160 years of history and innovation to the automotive services sector. With over 1600 employees across Australia, the core of our spirit is to create an incredible customer experience for the best car brands in the world. We seek exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to providing quality work for our customers.
Opportunities now exists for qualified Service Mechanics/Technicians to join our retail brands in Sydney.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- General servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Identifying additional work as required
- Correctly completing all work as per Manufacturer Repair Times Guide and Inchcape Automotive Retail standards
- Road testing vehicles
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per Repair Order instructions
- Conducting quality checks on all work
- Have a current Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate
- A current driver's licence
- Be passionate about the brand
- Ability to work in a busy service centre
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Have good eye for detail
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
An extremely attractive salary is on offer. You will be working in a clean and well lit environment with the very latest tools and technology and opportunities to develop your skills and career. Be rewarded with Inchcape's fantastic employee benefits, discounted health insurance and our company discounted vehicle lease program while working in a friendly and professional atmosphere, our workshop team members have been with us for many years. The successful candidate will receive on going manufacturer specific training and support.
To learn more about Trivett and to apply for this role, please visit: https://trivett.workable.com/