Technician - Subaru Glen Waverley
Trivett is Australia's largest prestige automotive group and the retail unit of Inchcape Australia. Trivett represents 21 automotive brands including a majority of the world's most esteemed marques. Trivett has 31 dealerships across Australia, employing over 1,100 people and selling over 31,000 vehicles annually.
An opportunity now exists for a qualified Technician to join our team at Subaru Glen Waverley.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- General servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Identifying additional work as required
- Correctly completing all work as per Manufacturer Repair Times Guide and Inchcape Automotive Retail standards
- Road testing vehicles
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per Repair Order instructions
- Conducting quality checks on all work
- Automotive experience is preferable
- A current driver's licence
- Qualified technician
- Be passionate about the brand
- Ability to work in a busy service centre
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Have good eye for detail
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
An extremely attractive salary is on offer. You will be working in a clean and well lit environment with the very latest tools and technology and opportunities to develop your skills and career. Be rewarded with Inchcape's fantastic employee benefits, discounted health insurance and our company discounted vehicle lease program while working in a friendly and professional atmosphere, our workshop team members have been with us for many years. The successful candidate will receive on going manufacturer specific training and support.
To learn more about Trivett and to apply for this role, please visit: https://trivett.workable.com/