Driveway Attendant / Driver - Subaru Artarmon
Trivett is a leading player in the automotive services sector operating in the distribution, retail and logistics markets for recognised brands such as Subaru, Peugeot Citroen, Volkswagen, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover and Bespoke brands.
There’s a unique opportunity to join the Trivett team at Subaru Artarmon as a Driver.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of customer satisfaction within a Service Centre to ensure that Trivett Automotive retail is the most customer centric automotive retailer in Australia and that the Service Centre in which you work maintains good profit contribution for long term business success.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and greet customers on arrival
- Assist the site in reviewing and responding to google reviews
- Co-ordinate the delivery and pick up of vehicles as per instruction from Service Manager in a timely and effective manner
- Acknowledge, greet and help all people who enter the Service Centre
- Always be on time and deliver what was promised to customers
- Clean and prepare vehicles as per instruction from Service Advisor, Service Manager and/or Delivery Consultant
- Ensure documentation is completed accurately
The successful applicant will be someone who thrives on meeting objectives and will possess the following:
- Current drivers licence with a sound driving history
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role will be highly regarded
- Excellent customer service skills
- Retail experience - highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous automotive work experience (desirable)
For the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to work and provide impact for the world’s most iconic automotive brands who offers great employee benefits together with a supportive team.
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role together with a great attitude and would like to join the Trivett Team, please apply.