Trivett is Australia's largest prestige automotive group and the
retail unit of Inchcape Australia. Trivett represent 15 automotive brands including a majority of
the world's most esteemed marques. Trivett has 21 dealerships across Australia,
employing over 1,200 people and selling over 25,000 vehicles annually.
Trivett takes great pride in offering professional and reputable service in an enjoyable and relaxed shopping experience with coffee bars, wireless internet access and concierge services. Trivett's highly knowledgeable and reputable staff are able to match a vehicle to your needs and offer a complete range of services to meet all your motoring requirements.
Working with us
Find a role that works for you, that DRIVES you each and every day. Join a company that develops your career, supports your growth and provides you an environment where you can be the best you can be.
Please see our current vacancies on the right hand side of the page. We welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you.
Helping you live well, work well.
We provide staff with a range of benefits to support them to live well and work well.
We care about our people and their families and want to look after their physical and financial health as well as their well being whether at work or home.
When you make a commitment to us and we want to make a commitment to you and your family to supporting you to live well and work well.
There are many great benefits of working with us and we continually work with our people to identify and provide benefits that will help all our team members.
Our customer is at the centre of everything we do. We strive to be the most trusted automotive retailer and distributor. In striving to achieve this our key core values are;
Passionate about making a difference
- We demonstrate energy and commitment to give our internal and external customers an incredible experience of brilliant basics and magic moments.
Respect and camaraderie
- We create an environment of respect and camaraderie where fun and friendship make it a great place to work.
Being always ahead
- We are always ahead of the competition seeking and implementing new ideas. We are prepared to take risks and to learn from both our successes and also our mistakes.
- We play to our strengths as individuals and win together as a team.
Integrity without compromise
- We earn respect through our integrity without compromise and our commitment to ethical principles.
Caring for our society
- We demonstrate care and consideration for the impact of our decisions on our wider society. We are committed to reducing our CO2 footprint.
Treating every $ as our own
- We treat the company resources as we would our own and do not waste them on things which do not create value.
Our Retail Brand Partners